Suddenly craving for soupy meals : p so ask Dar to bring me out for the 'Pork Kidney Mee Suay"
at Bedok North Blk 511 hawker center. This Hawker stall is here for many yrs, used to patronage when I was a teens. I luvee the herbal soup & ofcoz the 'Pork Kidney Mee Suay"/"Yeo Chi Mee Suay" best : )

The portion is rather small for guys, but sure you will go for a 2
nd bowl if you like the
herbal taste. S$3 per bowl, worth it.

Steam Fish also available in the stall, I find it a bit over priced for this small slice of fish - S$8. But the gravy & the freshness of fish, stopped me from being a nag : p
There's many
varieties too, if you dun fancy Pork Kidney. They have Pork Liver or mix Pork, many many more but all come in the herbal soup with
Mee suay or rice. The stall is open from 5pm to 2am.