Dinner on Saturday nite, we planned to go for something nice : } we went to Dempsey Road, Oosh but was fully booked due to F1 Party Pit stop : { so we have to go for another alternatives. Dar suggested Tony Roma's. We went to Orchard, 1st time I felt that Orchard is so quiet hehee maybe it's due to F1. But Q at Tony Roma is still very long, we waited 20mins to be seated.

our starter..bread & butter : } & my Tropical Fruit
Mocktail
Took some pic while waiting for our main dish. My model of the day
hehehehe... he's so cute : p


me & my
Mocktail
Dar ordered this Baby ribs, very tender & large....He
luvee it : p

This is mine, St Louis Ribs with Honey source. Large too... the Honey is so so sweet, dun really like it & I can't believe I finished the whole thing, I feel like a fat fat pig after the meal... gosh how can i be so glutton, must go on diet
liao : {